D6281: Prevent folders from drag and dropping onto themselves in dolphin main view

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 26 15:17:29 BST 2017

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  After some testing, there are issues with this patch:

  1. If you hold the drag for a while (over the folder itself), the dolphin view eventually changes to the url of that folder. This should not happen.
  2. Open the split view, drag some folder from the left panel and hover the same folder in the right panel. We don't show the "forbidden cursor" in this case. Same with multiple tabs with the same url.
  3. Open the split view, go to folder "foo" in the right panel. Drag "foo" from the left panel to the right panel. Nothing happens, we should still show the "cannot be dropped onto itself" in this case.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin