D6281: Prevent folders from drag and dropping onto themselves in dolphin main view

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 19 20:40:55 BST 2017

emateli added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> anthonyfieroni wrote in draganddrophelper.cpp:46
> I'm not applying the patch, but i'm pretty sure this will break treeview drag'n'drop
>
> 1. Activate treeview
> 2. Expand a folder by clicking '>' button
> 3. Move folder to its parent i.e. /home/user/test/temp tp /home/user

I have tested it in the main view, places and tree view. The change to this file mostly for the last two, since the main view is not even allowed to complete the drop on itself.

Maybe I am not following your example right, but I cannot seem to produce a bug. I can complete the drop of a subfolder to its parent without any problems.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin