D6269: Support "Deletion Date" role in Trash

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 19 11:27:32 BST 2017

broulik created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Konqueror.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This allows to sort by and show (both as additional data in icon view and column in column view) deletion date of files in Trash.

  CHANGELOG: It is now possible to view and sort by "Deletion Date" in Trash

  BUG: 153492
  FIXED-IN: 17.08.0

TEST PLAN
  Added "Deletion Date" as column in my Trash and it worked and I could sort by it by clicking the column header. Additional info also shows it in the view.

  It doesn't store the enum values anywhere (.directory file), I hope, as I added a value inbetween.

  F3787306: Screenshot_20170619_122631.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F3787306>
  (The column is not enabled by default but can be added by the user)

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kitemviews/kfileitemlistwidget.cpp