D7477: Limit folder panel to home directory if inside home

Robert Hoffmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 31 09:33:13 BST 2017

hoffmannrobert added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> emmanuelp wrote in treeviewcontextmenu.cpp:128
> More consistent would be something like "Limit to Home Directory if Inside Home", because we use capital letters for action labels.
>
> But I would prefer a shorter action label like "Limit to Home Directory" but with an additional tool tip to describe the exact behavior.
>
> @elvisangelaccio, @hoffmannrobert: What do you think?

Tooltips are disabled by default, so if somebody looks at Trash or Network, for example, and opens the folders panel context menu, the 'Limit to Home Directory' without further explanation would not make sense.

In these cases, the option should be invisible or deactivated, I suggest.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin