D7446: Add a Recent Documents places item to Dolphin by default

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 21 13:47:00 BST 2017

ngraham added a comment.

  I made it a bookmark for the following reasons:

  1. It was a small, focused, low-risk change
  2. That also has the effect of automatically adding it to the Places panel in file pickers, which is part of the feature request. If we put this in the Search For section, that would involve much more work and risk, both to add it there and also to modify the file pickers to show that section.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin