What happened to Dolphin's transfer dialog?

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 19:53:27 BST 2016

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 6:55 PM, Kai Uwe Broulik <kde at privat.broulik.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> oh, heh. Yeah I'm using the job dataengine and if there's any user of it
> the job view server will be started and job progress is sent there instead.
>
> You can disable the "show application status" thing in task manager
> settings. Might need two separate settings (one for unity launchers, one
> for application jobs).
>
> Cheers,
> Kai Uwe

oh..

Could you please reconsider that implementation detail?

I like the status in the taskbar, but i would like it to be *additional*
information besides the information that used to be shown. In my case i'd
like to have the process window (where i can actually see how fast a
transfer is progressing, how long it will take and cancel it if needed for
whatever reason). Now i can't do anything, not even cancel it..