What happened to Dolphin's transfer dialog?

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 17:50:53 BST 2016

Thank you, Alexander!

I was also suspecting that change to have caused it, but i don't see that
change disabling (or removing) the progress window.
Actually, i;m not even sure which part is responsible for putting the
progress window in screen. It could be dolphin specific, but it could also
be KIO.. Or something in dolphin that triggers something in KIO.

It's likely one of the two, but i don't know any of that with 100%
certainty.

Anyway, i hope the plasma folks have a better understanding of where
something might have gone wrong.