GSoC 2016 File Trays Project Idea Survey (Part 2)

Arnav Dhamija arnav.dhamija at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 14:42:37 GMT 2016

Hi everyone!

I have a GSoC idea for making KDE's Dolphin a better file manager. My
project aims to make it much easier to select multiple files and folders
in Dolphin. With the implementation details and use cases sorted out to
an extent - I am now looking for user and developer feedback on my idea
to make the UI as cohesive and easy to use as possible. Hence, I am
running my second, short survey for this at this link:
https://goo.gl/forms/5JSZXNganX

Full project details with use cases, interaction models, and
implementation details can also be found here: https://goo.gl/eDnCJZ

Thanks in advance and I look forward to the survey responses : )
--
arnav dhamija