no bookmarks after konqueror uprade 16.08 -> 16.12

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Fri Dec 16 10:10:55 GMT 2016

Hi,

just upgraded 16.08 -> 16.12 (openSuse 13.2) and starting konqueror shows some problems:
- all my bookmarks are gone
- the "View Profile" actions are gone (has that been removed while porting to KF5 ?)
- the introduction page (konqueror about: I think) does not use a css
- trying to use the "Help/report bug" menu leads to showing a dialog "with which application shall I open the page http://..."

Note that I'm still using plasma-desktop from KDE4, so I do have a mixture of KDE4/KF5 things installed,
but there were no unresolved dependency problems or collisions while upgrading.

Are these problems expected or is my setup incorrect ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at