Cleaning up old crash reports

Elvis Angelaccio elvis.angelaccio at kde.org
Sat Dec 10 19:43:35 GMT 2016

Hi,
as you may know the General component of Dolphin on bugs.kde.org has a
lot of traffic being the main entry point of Dolphin reports. I've
been closing some reports there but at the time of writing there are
still ~600 bugs in the General component. This makes very hard to keep
track of actual bugs and triage new reports.

A good fraction of those 600 bugs are crash reports, most of them
reported by Dr. Konqi. Is there a reason (other than lack of manpower)
why the unconfirmed ones are still open? I can volunteer to close them
if they are not reproducible or the reporter did not provide valgrind
logs as asked.

Thoughts?

Cheers
Elvis