no terminal emulator

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Aug 18 20:27:03 BST 2016

Erpan Arkin ha scritto:
> Dear
>
> I couldn't find the "show terminal emulator" in konqueror
>
> Version 4.14.16
> Using KDE Development Platform 4.14.16
>

> However, if I press either F4 or Tools->Open terminal I can only have Konsole
> in its own windows, I would like to have a terminal embedded in Konqueror as
> it is used to be. How can I do that?

Latest Konsole is based on Frameworks (so Qt5), while Konqueror is still based
on kdelibs4 (Qt5). Check on your distribution the name of the package which
provides the component for konsole based on kdelibs4, which can be used by
Konqueror. On Debian and Ubuntu the package is called konsole4-kpart, on
Fedora it is konsole-part.

--
Luigi