Ranking and mentors needed for GSoC student

Emmanuel Pescosta emmanuelpescosta099 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:28:51 BST 2016

Hi,

Sadly I won't have enough time to mentor him this summer, I have already
spoken to him on Telegram about this problem.
But I'll try to answer all his questions about Dolphin as fast as possible
of
course.

I wish him the best for GSoC and I really hope that he can find a primary
mentor for his nice proposal!

Cheers,
Emmanuel