Removal of "frameworks" branch for Dolphin

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu May 21 18:41:48 BST 2015

On Thursday 21 of May 2015 19:35:35 Emmanuel Pescosta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why should we delete the "frameworks" remote branch?
> What is the benefit of deleting it?

We can revert the question: what is the benefit of keeping it?

If the work was merged into master and no commits will end up there, it's
- pointless to keep it
- potentially confusing as people can push to the wrong branch (it happened)
If I'm not mistaken, the other applications followed this workflow ("remove
the frameworks branch after its merge into master").

Ciao
--
Luigi