Dolphin Mouse navigation

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 00:34:52 BST 2014

Hi, Guys,

sorry for the mail about mouse navigation in dolphin. there is
everything there. kde is so powerful I learn every day how they
impressed my.

http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Mousegestures+for+all+Browsers?content=109576

There are shortcuts for the mouse and at kde-apps.org there is an
working .khotkeys file for the input into the system settings.

As you know,
you guys rock