dolphin website

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sun Oct 12 21:53:57 BST 2014

Emmanuel,

Ok I took a quick look at the dolphin.kde.org site content. and it's
really just 4 short pages.

Home <-- Pretty much duplicated on userbase page already, no need to
copy this old content I believe.
NEWS <-- All old news, nothing to keep imo.
Features <-- All on the userbase or www.kde.org pages from what I can tell.
Philosophy <-- Maybe this should be moved to userbase and/or the
www.kde.org page? What do you think ?

https://userbase.kde.org/Dolphin
https://www.kde.org/applications/system/dolphin/

Once that's done we can remove dolphin.kde.org content from svn and
make the domain forward to either userbase or www.kde.org dolphin
page. Either is fine, Userbase is probably preferred though since it
has more about the application, what do you think?

thanks,
Jeremy