Search in Dolphin issues

Frank Reininghaus frank78ac at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:47:26 GMT 2014

Hi,

> In beta 2 I can confirm a bug somebody found on G+: searching on files, one
> can go into 'more options' and enable multiple file types (no more results)
> or try to limit results to certain dates and nr's of starts (won't work).
>
> The "no results" and the "won't work" seem to be bugs :D

the code for handling dates was commented out by Vishesh when he
ported the search stuff to Baloo. There is a FIXME comment - is that
because some work is required in Baloo to make it work again, or can
it be fixed in Dolphin by replacing the commented code with something
else?

I cannot say anything about the file types issue.

Cheers,
Frank