dolphin video automatic play

Nowardev-Team nowardev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:06:37 GMT 2014

 some guys have suggested me to write here about dolphin and my little
modifications :

1) i did a little modification for my own needs
2) i compiled but it doesn't work like it should
3) i compiled in this way :  cmake
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr/local .. ; make -j9
4) i have launched dolphin from the build folder , (not installed into
the system )

Hi i have modified a little dolphin like you can see here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHatr2_xHQ

but the sick stuff it's the video that is not shown  can someone help
me ? i get this message here

QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to PhononWidget "", which
already has a layout

diff file

http://wklej.org/id/1300553

this is the file phononwidget.cpp