Dolphin for Plasma Next?

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Tue Feb 18 12:26:30 GMT 2014

Right ok, hi! My name is Jens and I'm the project lead for the KDE Visual
Design Group.

We're currently working ourselves ragged with the upcoming Plasma Next (or
"Plasma By KDE", never "Plasma 2") and we have run into that age old question.
So if the layouts are changing how can we get the same spiffy layout and ideas
to spread to some of the integral applications of the desktop?

I'd love to get into contact with whomever is porject lead or manager to talk
this over a bit so we can both go back to our respective groups and mull it
over and decide what to do. :)
(considering its a tad hush-hush right now it might be nice doing it this way
- plus we are hardly anywhere near completion and tbh it would be nice to get
a set of objectives to accomplish for Dolphin before going knee-deep into the
work)

My email is jens [at] ohyran [dot] se or reply here! :D

/Jens