Dolphin and Baloo

Frank Reininghaus frank78ac at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 6 08:34:59 GMT 2014

Hi,

2014-02-05 Christoph Feck:
> Hi,
>
> It would be nice to have these changes merged in the next two weeks
> (i.e. one week before the freeze, see
> http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.13_Release_Schedule )

that's fine. From my point of view, the Baloo code is basically ready
(once the foreach loop is re-added to prevent that 322348 comes back).

I'll try to have another look at the code later, and I also encourage
others to do so. If nothing else comes up today, I'd say that the
branch can be merged (if Vishesh thinks that the commit history of
that branch is worth keeping) or alternatively, master can be merged
into feature/baloo and then the diff be applied to master as a single
commit.

Regards,
Frank