Git Branch for new tab handling

Frank Reininghaus frank78ac at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:44:33 BST 2013

Hi,

2013/9/10 Emmanuel Pescosta:
> Hello Frank,
> Am I allowed to push my local branch "emmanuep/tabhandling" to kde-baseapps
> emmanuep/tabhandling?

yes, sure. I don't think I'm in a position to forbid such things - the
git repository is not my personal property after all ;-)

We have never really used feature branches in Dolphin before, but I
think that people working on other projects just push stuff to
personal feature branches all the time (however, I still think that
pushing directly to master might be better for rather small and
self-contained changes because it is less effort and ensures that the
new code gets wide testing immediately).

Regards,
Frank