My plans for Dolphin 4.12

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 17:00:09 BST 2013

Well,
you could put the bullet items in the table there, and use them as links to
the full description.
The promo people could go over the full description and produce a more user
friendly version, as features are completed...

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no
account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams