Proposal: add group sorting filter

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:51:21 BST 2013

Hi,

I'm using Dolphin' "Show in Groups" for a couple of days now and i must say
it works awesome! But while using it i began noticing missing certain
features. The feature that i'm going to describe in this mail is the first
one.

When grouping is enabled i would like to have an option to sort the data
inside the groups in a global manner (so not per group, that would become
to complicated). My specific use case is grouping and then sorting the
groups by size, name, date, ... any of the options that is currently
available under Control -> Sort By.

To make this example more "visible". My current setup groups by "type" and
then i want to sort the new groups by "date". Right now that is not
possible.

What's your opinion?

Cheers,
Mark