Make use of the DolphinContextMenu in the FoldersPanel

Emmanuel Pescosta emmanuelpescosta099 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 20:47:02 BST 2013

Hello Frank,
I made a small experiment some time ago (After I have opened the review
request 107267). I have tested, if we can make use of the
DolphinContextMenu in the Folders panel. Thanks to the awesome
KActionCollection, this was easy and it works really great. ;)

Benefits:
* Consistent Context menu between DolphinView and FoldersPanel
* Only one Context menu implementation (Only fix bugs once)
* Move to Trash/Delete feature from DolphinView is now available in the
Folders panel (The old code had no Shift key handling)
* DolphinContextMenu has no DolphinMainWindow dependencies anymore

What have I done:
* Removed the TreeViewContextMenu (moved all actions to the FoldersPanel)
* Moved the "Add to Places" action code from DolphinContextMenu to
DolphinMainWindow
* Added a KActionCollection to the FoldersPanel (Implemented all needed
actions here)
* Removed all DolphinMainWindow dependencies from DolphinContextMenu
* Removed all DolphinMainWindow dependencies from DolphinNewFileMenu
* A lot of other small changes and code adjustments

Diff: http://paste.kde.org/744626/

I hope you like it.

Thanks,
emmanuel