Dolphin user study

Dr. Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Mon May 6 15:15:52 BST 2013

Hi,

announced for quite some time we finally started the user study today. It is
designed as a survey about strength and weakness of any file manager. So we
will analyse Dolphin in respect to other tools and users.

The call for participation including the link to the study can be found here:
http://user-prompt.com/participate-are-you-perfectly-satisfied-with-your-file-manager/

The more people with different operating system or desktop environment
participate the more relevant the results will become. Therefore, please share
the link.

Cheers,
Heiko.
--
Dipl.-Psych. Dr. Heiko Tietze
Research & Project Management

User Prompt GmbH | Psychological IT Expertise
Gruenberger Str. 49, 10245 Berlin | www.user-prompt.com
HRB 14227 | AG Berlin Charlottenburg | Geschaeftsfuehrer Bjoern Balazs