Context-sensitive drag 'n' drop in KDE.

Peter Penz peter.penz19 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:49:33 GMT 2012

On Tuesday 20 March 2012 14:28:57 Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> Hello
>
> No context sensitive defaults, thank you.

There are no plans to change the current default behavior. The question is just whether we provide an option for users that don't like the current default. If (!) an option should be provided then at least I would not accept a patch that copies the Windows-behavior with the unpredictable copy/move-behavior. I'd suggest that the user can select between the current default behavior or one consistent operation.