Context-sensitive drag 'n' drop in KDE.

Peter Penz peter.penz19 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:43:38 GMT 2012

On Tuesday 20 March 2012 14:16:10 Marcus Harrison wrote:
> I'm fully against this idea, and I'll explain why.

Please let's postpone the "what is better"-discussion: The question is whether there are enough users around here to justify a non-default option to provide a way to do a dropping without context-menu.

To make it clear: I agree to your points and hence I don't plan to change the default behavior in Dolphin; so the default action on dropping will always be to open the "Copy to/Move to/Link to"-menu.