This untrusted page ...

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Fri Jun 8 07:09:09 BST 2012

Hi,

I'm testing 4.9 beta1 and have the following problem:
I open a webpage from the company intranet, which contains all email addresses from
my colleagues.
But when clicking on one of it, I get a security warning dialog with the text:

This untrusted page links to
mailto: some.name at some.domain.
Do you want to follow the link?

(using the page with opera or firefox does not give any such warning and opens kmail)

Question: when does this warning appear ?

It does not seem related to the content itself, as the html page saved locally and shown in
konqueror does not give this warning.

I would like to create a BKO entry but I don't know how to explain the problem so that it's
reproducible.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin