Unit test for KItemListController,

Peter Penz peter.penz19 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:44:13 GMT 2012

Hi Frank,

On Tuesday 31 January 2012 23:52:40 Frank Reininghaus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've attached a first version of a unit test for KItemListController
[...]
> The changes in dolphin/src/kitemviews/ are:
>
> 1. Add the new test class as friend where necessary.
> 2. Respect the NoSelection mode.
>
> Any comments are welcome!

Wow, that is really impressive - thanks a lot Frank! Having a unit-test for KItemListController is very important for us. I always postponed the creating of a unit-test for KItemListController because of the high workload that is required for the initial setup... Your patch shows that the setup is not trivial and I'm glad that you took over this task. Now for the "lazy ones" like me it will be easier to just add further test-cases to this test on demand ;-)

The code looks fine of course, please just push it to 4.8.1 and master. Thanks!
Peter