Selenium support for Konqueror - you guys have the interest ?

Paul Hammant paul at hammant.org
Tue Sep 13 15:30:29 BST 2011

Primarily a wire protocol :-
http://code.google.com/p/selenium/wiki/JsonWireProtocol

Secondarily a mechanism to launch Konqueror from programming
language(s) such that we can cause it in enhanced mode to be steered for
web-testing purposes.  For example, we launch Firefox with a custom fairly
vanilla profile that includes our own XPI that listens on a socket (7055 and
above) for instructions from the controlling test script.

- Paul