Update to konqueror.org

"Gérard Talbot" browserbugs at gtalbot.org
Sun Sep 4 03:02:58 BST 2011

> "Gérard Talbot" <browserbugs at gtalbot.org> writes:
>
>> Martin, I have lots of suggestions, ideas about what to add, modify,
>> remove. In particular with regards to debugging, bug reporting, getting
>> involved.
>
> I'm not sure if Martin is still subscribed to the list, it might be
> useful to CC him in the mails too.

Raphael,

I have +CCed Martin for the first 3 emails and then for the 4th email, I
have +CCed Dawit A. I should have mentioned this in the emails themselves.
I think the kfm-devel mailing list strips the CC field but the emails
should have been CC-ed though. You are +CCed for this email. Let me know
if you do NOT get this email twice (you should receive one email from the
mailing list and one from me).

+CC: Raphael Kubo da Costa, Martin Nuber
regards, Gérard
--
Konqueror Implementation Report of CSS 2.1 test suite (RC6): 9418 testcases
http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/Konqueror4Bugs/Konq-IR-CSS21TestSuite.html