konqueror plugins

Diggory Hardy diggory.hardy at epfl.ch
Fri Nov 4 18:23:35 GMT 2011

Hello,

How can I go about writing a plugin for konqueror (preferably in C++)?

I'd like to implement a passwordmaker plugin, so it'll need to show some kind of pop-up, interact with forms and save some data (kwallet or not; it'll need to store password hashes and some password generation data, but no actual passwords).

For the curius, I'm trying to switch to konqueror as my main browser (web shortcuts and the desktop integration rocks), and passwordmaker is the biggest hole here.

Diggory

PS I'm not subscribed, so please copy me in to replies.