Konqueror's "Open With" dialog behaviour when opening a URL with an external application

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Fri May 20 17:07:53 BST 2011

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Andrea Iacovitti <aiacovitti at libero.it> wrote:
>> Are you saying you applied this patch to 4.6.2 and got mid air
>> collisions ?
>
> yes
>
>> Did you first apply the actual fix from bug #272466 ?
>
> 4.6.2 is not affected by bug #272466

So what you are saying is that you applied this fix to 4.6.2, which
does not contain the fixes that caused the regression in 4.6.3, and
you experienced the same issues with multiple submit requests, correct
? Unfortunately, even that does not tell me much because the version
you are using to test this patch, 4.6.2, does not contain all the
other necessary fixes that are required before this patch can be used.
It is only relevant if you test the 4.6 branch with this change and
got that same result. Anyhow, I will test this on HEAD to make sure we
do not see the problem.

Regards,
Dawit A.