Konqueror's "Open With" dialog behaviour when opening a URL with an external application

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Fri May 20 14:40:24 BST 2011

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Andrea Iacovitti <aiacovitti at libero.it> wrote:
> I tested the patch in kde 4.6.2, not in master.
> 4.6.2 version is not affected by mid-air collision bug reported for bugzilla sites (see kde bug #272466).

I am completely confused about what exactly you are saying here. This
fix has nothing to do with the multiple submit regression that happens
in 4.6.x branch. That was caused by a mistake when back porting
another fix and should be fixed by Maksim's patch as indicated in the
bug report you mentioned above.

> After applying the patch I have the mid-air collision problem when submitting messages in bugzilla systems.

Are you saying you applied this patch to 4.6.2 and got mid air
collisions ? Did you first apply the actual fix from bug #272466 ?