Konqueror problems and a SERIOUS commitment

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 22:51:29 BST 2011

2011/5/7 Dawit A <adawit at kde.org>:
> *sigh* you did not get my point. My point was you do not have to be a
> developer at all. You can contribute by going through the bug reports
> and marking duplicates as such assigning bug reports to the proper
> components, closing those that cannot be reproduced. Non of that
> requires programming skill. It simply requires ones time. If there
> were 10 such users who did this on a regular basis and closed say 20
> bugs each per day (an hours worth of work), then I guarantee you the
> very valid reports you said you reported would be handled quicker
> because there is not so many bugs to go through! If you do not believe
> me, go take a look at
> https://bugs.kde.org/component-report.cgi?product=konqueror and tell
> me when you think the very very very very few (probably one or two)
> developers that work on Konqueror occasionally will get to the bug
> reports you put in ?

Yes i did understand, and i would like to close doubled reports, but i
do not have permissions to do it.
Also im saying that i hope reach a time (if god permits it) in wich i
will contribute by developing konqueror, and i will start creating
patches, etc.

Until now i have only opened bug reports, but if you tell me how to
grant permissions to start closing doubled bugs i will also help in
that way.

--
Zé