Looking for khtml/kjs work for a master thesis

Bernd Buschinski b.buschinski at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 18 18:19:23 GMT 2011

Hello
my name is Bernd Buschinski, I am a student at university of applied science
Stralsund in Germany. I will “soon” have to start working on my master thesis,
but I am still looking for good topic.

So... I wonder, is there a good part in khtml/kjs that needs some work and
could be relevant to a master thesis?
If you can think of anything please tell me, also if you think this is not a
good idea please tell me :)

I love khtml/kjs and use it daily but I feel like it is getting a bit “old”
but I want to help! To be true my html/javascript knowledge is not that
impressive and so far I never even looked at the khtml/kjs code, but I can
quickly learn ;-)
Also I do have some kde/Qt coding knowledge, I am mainly working on
konversation, so I have everything I need to start coding immediately.

So again please tell me your thoughts about it, I would appreciate any answer
:)

Bernd Buschinski