Is isPopupWindow()'s behaviour in konqmainwindow.cpp correct?

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 20:42:15 BST 2011

Hey there,

More than once have I clicked in a link that opens a new window by
calling JavaScript's window.open() and, even though I have set Konqueror
to always open new windows in tabs, the window is opened separately.

isPopupWindow() was introduced in konqmainwindow.cpp in git commit
87345846 (svn r789501) by harri, but its logic was slightly changed in
commit da6fcf07 (svn r805892) by dfaure -- it looks like isPopupWindow()
was previously called when the new window was being opened via MMB/RMB,
and it is now checked in the opposite situation.

Is this whole behaviour expected?