RFC --- new scripting extension sketches.

Maksim Orlovich mo85 at cornell.edu
Wed May 12 03:04:06 BST 2010

<snip>
OK, I went ahead and committed a new version of this extension. I've also
ported KHTML to it, and provided a backwards compatibility adapter that
bridges things that implement LiveConnectExtension to the new interface.

Thus far, nspluginviewer seems to work fine, as do the basic methods in
kmplayer -- unfortunately it doesn't want to launch knnplayer for me for
some reason.

Unfortunately, though, I am out of gas, so I don't think I can port
nspluginviewer due to the freeze (though perhaps branching it might make
sense, just to test everything), so the test coverage is kind of, well,
awful.

Koos, do you have any nice testcases for flash scripting stuff? And
anyway, it would be pretty cool if kmplayer could take advantage of
this... though I suppose it has backwards compatibility with old KDE
versions to worry about.

Thanks,
Maks