forgotten KHTML changes for webarchiver

Matthias Grimrath maps4711 at gmx.de
Sun May 9 09:37:59 BST 2010

Hi,

I have just discovered that I forgot some CSS code changes when I
commited the big change to the webarchiver some months ago. Without
these changes URLs in archived CSS files may not  converted.

It also fixes IMHO the current CSS classes. Getter methods should
return the original values.

These changes work for me(TM) and probably no app outside KDE uses
these CSS classes. But it affects binary compatibility nonetheless so
I decided it is better to ask first before committing.