Regarding Integrate Nepomuk in Konqueror bookmarks

gaurav gupta 1989.gaurav at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 26 12:33:01 GMT 2010

Hello folks,

I saw KDE idea page for GSOC10 and found Konqueror Idea quite interesting,
So I started working in details of Integration of Konqueror Bookmarks with
Nepomuk. But I found that the same idea was selected in GSOC09 also. So I
just want to know that this time what extra is expected from last year which
is developed by Edurado.

One the site no mentor is specified, so just looking for someone who is
interested in mentoring this project. I have already started looking into
details of Nepomuk, Akondi and last year developed code by Edurad
http://github.com/edulix/gsoc .

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Gupta
GAURAV GUPTA
B.Tech IV Yr. , Department of Computer Science & Engineering
IT BHU , Varanasi
Contacts
Phone No: +918081775493
e-mail : gaurav.gupta.cse06 at itbhu.ac.in