contextual menu plug-in for Konqueror

ElliƩ Computing Open Source Program opensource at elliecomputing.com
Tue Jul 6 23:07:12 BST 2010

[i did not yet subscribe to the list]
Hello,

i'd like to know if it is possible to make a plug-in which adds menu items to the contextual menu as Shell Extensions do on Windows Explorer. I read about "Services menu plug-ins" (and use them already) but from what I understood, it's not possible to alter which menu items are present and their title if present with respect to older selections (i need to memorize several selections one after the other, showing at least a part of previous selection(s) to make it clear what will be the action).

Is there some programatic interface to do that? which let me load a .so plugin and do the job there. please point me to the documentation.

Thank you very much for your hard work,
Regards
Armel