Dolphin change proposals

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jan 11 18:20:18 GMT 2010

On January 10, 2010, todd rme wrote:
> And maybe an actions panel, which show the "actions" right-click menu
> in a dockable panel for easier access and improved visibility.  It
> wouldn't be present by default, but I think would be good to have
> available.

it does work nicely in gwenview, i think :)

> I would like some feedback on which these ideas (if any) people think
> are good and should be implemented or if there are any suggestions.  I
> can't guarantee that I will be able to implement any of these, but I
> will at least try if people think they are worthwhile.

obviously Peter and David will have to weigh in on this as they are the
maintainers of various pieces of the code you'll be working on, but i think
all of the fixes/features you mention would be very worthwhile and would raise
the level of polish in Dolphin. :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se