Page loading problems after r1096622 commit

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Sun Feb 28 23:15:16 GMT 2010

Le dimanche 28 février 2010, vous avez écrit :
> If it can be helpful i noticed that choosing "duplicate tab" on page that
> stuck infinitely, this new one loads the same page completely.

> (why this
> happens?)

you mean why the "duplicating-tab-fixes-problem" ?
because requesting a cached object for the second time doesn't trigger the
same execution path.

instead of being fetched asynchronously, the script object will be immediately
available from cache, so synchronously executed, so all the queuing logic this
patch is about is avoided.

anyway, as I said I just forgot a bit where I remove the lock and consume the
data - I can't commit that bit at the moment because of other changes in my
tree, so I disabled the patch in trunk in the meantime.

I should reenable in a few hours.