Page loading problems after r1096622 commit

Tommi Tervo tommi.tervo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 08:11:54 GMT 2010

On 2/28/10, Germain Garand <germain at ebooksfrance.org> wrote:
> Most likely a problem with nested scripts - the patch is in a fragile zone
> of the tokenizer I hate to have to touch.
>
> Unfortunately I couldn't reproduce for now but I'll try and test some
> ideas... Is that 100% reproducible for you on that site?

it's not 100% reproducible but ~70% ;-D maelcum (Andreas H) had the
same problem:
< maelcum> i can confirm that reverting r1096622 fixes the problem

I think it'll happen when server is heavily loaded and responses
slowly, facebook is another good candidate for testing.

Big thanks for the page loading improvements, Andreas was also very pleased.

Tommi