Site's problem or Konqueror rendering bug?

Andrej adundovi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:26:48 GMT 2010

Hi,

I made some basic custom MediaWiki layout for Croatian wiki-style site
devoted to open source ( http://wiki.open.hr ), but I found out that
something isn't quite right with the site rendered in Konqueror: all
links and buttons are inaccessable by mouse pointer, like whole site
is covered with one big, empty, transparent div element on top of
everything. All elements are accessible through keyboard's tab.

In all other browsers I checked (including Konqueror with Webkit) it's
working like expected, but before I fill a bug report against KHTML, I
would like to make sure that it isn't my fault (still, w3c validator
says it's in compliance with standards).

Thank you,

--
// Andrej Dundovic