Patch: Check if web shortcuts already assigned (for bug 84036)

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Mon Apr 26 16:46:11 BST 2010

On Friday, April 16, 2010 05:26:01 Nikolaus Waxweiler wrote:
> Hello,
> I wrote a patch for bug 84036 some time ago (without realizing it) and
> posted it on ReviewBoard but got no answer. So now I'm linking it here:
> http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/3421/

Cannot review it on reviewboard because it is assigned to the usability group,
but the patch seems fine to me. The only two issues I have with it is the use
of "foreach" instead of the namespace safe keyword "Q_FOREACH" and a "!" in
the message displayed when the shortcut is assigned. Other than that it seems
okay to me...

Regards,
Dawit A.