No statusbar in the default konqueror tab ??

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Sep 25 20:19:51 BST 2009

Vendredi, le 25 septembre 2009, à 20:36, Dawit A. a écrit:
> Whenever I launch Konqueror, does not matter how (command link, menu), the
> default tab, regardless what my default start page is set to, does not show
> the status bar. However, if I create new tabs, then those new tabs do show
> the status bar. Does anyone else experience this issue ?

I remember to have seen this ever since KDE 4.0, too. Just checked, and a
Konqueror from trunk a week or so ago now always shows a statusbar for me on
start. No idea if this is related to the fact that I meanwhile compiled and
installed the Konqueror extensions from extragear, but you working on the
searchbar plugin should have them also installed I guess, which might rule
that out as reason.

Cheers
Friedrich
--