Review Request: khtml adblock filter lookup API

Jonathan Marten jjm2 at keelhaul.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 20:35:41 BST 2009

On Monday 21 September 2009 15:53:09, "Maksim Orlovich" <mo85 at cornell.edu>
wrote:
> Looks fine, though I can't be 100% sure that what it returns in complex
> cases is identical to the input.
>
> Sorry for missing your previous e-mail.

Many thanks Maksim, I'll commit with these changes and verify them with the
modified plugin.  As far as I can tell the reported filter is the same as the
input except in the case where the original filter was in the form
http://host.dom/path/*, as an optimisation the trailing "/*" is stripped off
so this becomes just a simple
string match.  There's no way to tell that this
has happened for display, though.  The important part - the host and path -
is correctly reported.

Regards,
  Jonathan

--