how to activate Links / javascript function ?

stuseven stuseven at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:17:08 BST 2009

Now Im using Konqueror for online browswer, and have some
problems with links... I'll have to guess these are JavaScript.

Already Ive added netscape plugin for konqueror and this fixed
several things... but with links on pages, still there are several
problems... mostly, clicking a link doesnt go anywhere !

I recently got google voice... and while I can access this page
with Konqueror, some important menus are not showing up,
and, like the links problem, clicking what does appear wont
proceed to that function.  So... what can I install for konqueror
which will enable these kind of linking things from web pages ?

thanks for reading