dolphin zoom

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Fri Jan 30 16:42:58 GMT 2009

in 4.2 dolphin is zooming all the way to 256x256 pixels.
that is making the icons look pixelated couse its just a zoomed version of the
128x128 icon size...

so we have 2 possible anser to fix this

1 stop the zooming on icons on 128... bad (not as prety, 256x256 is the new
standard in big icons), good ( simple implementation, saves us alot of disk
space)

2 generate a 256x256 icon folder in withch we will deploy new rendered version
of our icons. bad( this directory will be about 60 mb size) good (256 is the
new standard for icons sizes the zoom efect looks perfect)

Side note by the rate a things are going the intire oxygen icons directory
will become somthing like 500 mb in size. (already thinking on cleaning the
source files were we can svage somthing like 20 mb)

--
Oxygen coordinator