Making path completion case insensitive

Diaa Sami diaasami at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 22:03:11 GMT 2009

Hi,

I have been trying out different KDE components to make sure that all of them work with paths in a case-insensitive way, for the sake of consistency at least, so I found one component, that is krunner's location, if you use it to open files/folder it doesn't behave in a case-insensitive way, so I was in the process of modifying it(did part of it already).

I wanted to know what do you think about this, whether it can be included in the next 4.2 release or not and finally where I should submit the patch for inclusion.

Regards,
Diaa Sami